skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Halloween!
- I have no halloween plans because I have a swim meet in Sudbury tomorrow! Actually I lied, I'm going for dinner with Tom and his family and his BFFs. But that's every Friday, so they aren't really Halloween plans. I just contradicted myself twice. ANYhoo.
- So i swim 200 Back, 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Free, 50 Back this weekend. Wish me luck ladies! I'll let you know how I do because I know you are all so interested in my life.
- Response to Emily's Side Note: [Recall Side Note: why are all superheroines either really slutty or really butch? i dont get it.] To perpetuate the idea that women are strictly objects of the male gaze. If they are otherwise (strong and tough and independant) they are lesbians. This is part of why I object to Halloween. Actually a really huge part. However, I hope you have fun tonight!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment