So guys, this week has been well, to say the least pretty incredible. As you may know, my phone/camera/ jacket (of a friend) were all found after being lost for two weeks. Granted, they were all where I assumed (knew) where they were, but the person who's house it was just didn't know. Anyways, this was following the amazing weekend I had in Ottawa with Katy. I left on Friday night and got back on Monday night. It was nice up there, no one at her work could tell us apart (hil-arrrr-ious), I dunno what to say we did, but it was cool and lots of fun. Hm, Tuesday I had a bio midterm on the internet. 25 multiple choice questions and two people sitting with me telling me answers. Final result: 23 out of 25. Not bad at all. Wednesday was by far the busiest day of my life. Like non-stop from 8:30 in the morning to 9:30 at night. This included class, some shopping, work, sailing and super psych. Work was friggin fantastic, as was sailing, even though I was dreading sailing with this one guy cause last time he just pissed me off so bad, but it was great and I might sail with him more. We even sailed without a rudder (and gybed and docked) for like 10 minutes, lots of fun. Thurrrrsssday. Well yesterday. Received a request asking if I wanted to go to Virginia for the weekend for a regatta. Heck yes! This also meant emailing profs to get out of two midterms that I was studying like crazy for and other things. Didn`t get out of one, but did get out of psych. Also I got to skipper, cause there were two boats and we were just sailing around. And the sailing movie. More like a documentary, but still awesome. Called morning light, and I suggest you watch it, cause its wicked good. Then Thursday night, very little sleep, this morning midterm and packing and now on my way to Virginia. Old Dominion University. Yep, Em, that is H. Kess` university. Cool stuff. 12 hours of driving well into the morning (2:30 about) and to be at the regatta for 9. I let you all know how it goes. Laturrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment