Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Ridics
So, now I will talk about my ridiculous day, except that I cant remember all that happened, which is balls. Well, first its pretty normal/ whatevs, I forget my iclicker in Bio as usual, and am pissed about it. But I move on. Later I was thinking I had to go to work, but really I didnt, so I pretty much just went there to check the times I actually was workng...cool cool. So I decided to go to sailing, which did't seem like it would be too bad, until I got there and notice how much wind there was and started thinking that it was ridiculous. While we were setting up the boats, I actually thought I was possibly going to die, cause of the wind and considering it was almost impossible to set up the boat, while being attacked by the jib. But good. Uh, got the boat down down to the water, and I asked some guy that I kinda know to put up our main(sail) and he was like 'yeah cause I'm your friend', but then he was like 'but now you owe me a date', and I was kinda like sure, ' and he was like 'how does the keg sound?' and I'm like 'ok, but you're paying'. Buuut anywaaaayyysss. I don't know how serious he was, or whats going to happen, but it probably wont end by me dating anyone. So then to sailing. Me and my skipper were prolly the lightest ones out there, yeah not so good in high wind, but we managed. And then like, 10-15 minutes before we were going to go in, something happened and our boat capsized. Not only that, it turtled. And then kept Cali rolling, aka, .we would bring it up and it would be like, 'now I'm gunna keep rolling right on top of you guys'. So after several failed attempts to bring it up, Vaughn, the coach brought over a sailor from another boat in the motor boat, and with that guy, it took us another couple of tries to get it up. Thank god for wetsuits, altough I didn't think it was that cold, maybe it was cause of the wind. I don't know. But then I had to rush and get back (like I walked back to res in m wetsuit) and rush to get ready because my floor had a high table, meaning we dress up (like semi formal) and go eat a dinner, that we have chosen a menu for and then a prof like talks to us and thats about it. And it was intense, but I finally got ready and cool stuff. Including that I am planning a floor party and inviting the floor above us and its gunna be a Pyjamas and Superheroes Party. Awesome. And, yesterday, also........Our floor got a microwave!!!!!!! Woot! We can now cook things!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm sorry that i just took immense amounts of pleasure from your terrible day. i just laughed very very hard, especially at the sailing part.
Post a Comment