so I haven't been writing on the blog because I have alot of stuff to do.. like my math midterm tomorrow that I've been slacking/ procrastinating studying for for the past 3 hours. we got let out of environ early and I still didn't study. I pretty much decided that if I wrote on the blog it would be me complaining about how much I have to do which would really be just another form of me procrastinating. I also decided that I'm gunna bring a bunch of stuff home and actually try to get shit done... but I still have to get stuff done by Friday.. like possibly write an essay for enviro.. and find a bio article for an assignment we have to do (article due Friday)
So other than lots of homework and assignments and quizzes etc things have been going pretty well. I seriously love my group of friends.
And I probly party way too much.. (I'm sure you can tell by all the random pics of me on facebook.) like every weekend for sure.. last weekend killed my stomach.. rum+coke+vanilla=delicious+painful. I think i'm going to be taking it easy for the next few weekends at least... and I'm sure I will have a few weekends off before my birthday which btw me and Alison have already been making plans for sorta.. haha like how its gunna be a joint birthday of me Colin and Lauren (and tess too if she wants to be part of our huge birthday party) haha basically we want it to be huge. and with everyone from valley one and maybe valley 2 valley 3 is out except for our floor and a select few that we actually talk to. haha our tower sucks. Its ok though we are adopted Valley 1s
So I should stop wasting time and actually study... (and I will be awake for awhile for sures because I'm drinking a large iced cafe mocha... with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.. mmm I love our nightly snack breaks hehe) oh and here is my schedule for next semester which I figured out on Tuesday after much stress in the morning. ![]()
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
not dead.... yet..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment