Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Gross.

And so irrelevant. The title actually has nothing to do with what I want to say. So. What is the weirdest thing you have ever had to do for an interview? Oh, lemme get this one! Teach a yoga pose. Thats write. So right now I am teaching myself a bit of yoga so that I can teach it to other people during my group interview at Lululemon on sunday. Don't ask why I applied there, I just did and so now I have an interview, but I think it will be cool.... Uh yeah, thats about it, I'm sick, not too bad, just sound like crap. Alsooooo.....What are you guys doing for reading week? Do we all have to same or are they different? Thats it. I still don't know what I'm gunna do, so we'll see. Have a good one Ladeeees.

3 comments:

priss said...

I'm pretty positive we all have the same reading week (Feb 16-22) ALSO OMG STEPH YOU'RE GETTING A JOB AT LULULEMON. IF YOU GET DISCOUNTS I'LL PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN. (kidding. kind of.)

emsly said...

i'm spending reading week being awsome feel free to join.

not you heather.

Amy said...

i'm spending reading week being awesome AND radical emily! what a pair! i have that reading week too. i think i'll be home on sunday the 15th, midafternoon-ish.