Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Think I'm going to lose it, lose it, lose it
Today while my sister was in the kitchen making some vegetables, I was twirling around in there because a) I was hungry and in an obnoxious mood, b) I was cold and the stovetop seemed like a good place to warm up. So I got out a dinner knife ... for some reason, I forget, and I was waving around trying to warm up, and I got all entranced by the coil-thingy underneath the little pot of vegetables, and it seemed like it would be pretty darn warm indeed. So I was just resting the dinner knife on that red little coil-thingy and then after a few minutes I was like, "Hmm, that should be warm enough" and then stuck it on the back of my hand to check and then started screaming. The upshot is, I'm not very bright, I learned absolutely nothing from my Introduction to Engineering Materials class (or like... grade seven science), and now I've got a red, burning welt on the back of my hand. I know, I know. You don't have to tell me. I'm a real winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOO GGOOOOOOOOOOOOO>
Post a Comment