Friday, January 09, 2009

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Soooo.........to let you guys know, I signed on a house this morning!!!!!! Its so nice, about an 8 minute walk from campus, has big rooms and most parts of the house have had everything recently redone, or will be done in the summer, and our landlord even took our suggestions for improvements and put them on our agreement. Its sweet, it has free internet, and well, it is awesome and cool and radical, and I would say pretty extreme. I have pictures huuurrr.... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=538571665#/photo.php?pid=1685542&id=538571665 hopefully it works.

Uh yeah. So no worries there. Other than that there is nothing new or exciting. My schedule isnt worth putting up, it hasnt changed much, but its still pretty rockin'.

Also in Kingston apparently they dont fell the need to clear the sidewalks, so they are all snowy and really suck for running on. And now my muscles hurt cause I actually did exercise outside. (gasp!)

No comments: