Thursday, January 15, 2009

things like this would happen to me...

So.. first my door breaks.. october that was i think... then i bend my key.. which is fine because i just bent it back and it was fine.. Now my key is bent again but in a weird way that i cant easily fix... which is fin it just takes a few minutes to get the key in my door, open it and force the key out again. OH but then to make my life easier the chain that pulls my light on and off decided to pull completely out so now I can't turn my light on. I can't even figure out how to fix.. I have a feeling i need actual tools to fix it.. So its another thing to add to my list of shit to do. On top of actually finding a house... and maybe a job...

Anyways enough of my complaining about the stupid annoyances in my life.... On a positive note: Um everyone is either going away or going home so I will have a nice boring weekend to actually get work done! =D somehow I think it will be a good thing. Also Stu is visiting next week. Also a good thing because perhaps meeting him will convince Laura that living with him next year will not be weird... jacks and ginger both know that stu will just be like a big bro to all of us... but oh well...

what else is new in my life... hmm ive finally noted that i really should stop wasting my time on guys.... not that that is ever going to happen.. but hey at least ive noted it. =P I finally met the guy that looks like Edward Cullen... oh that was fun.. why oh why did max have to introduce me as his biggest fan?! (i so am not!!)
so basically that sums up my life for the past almost 2 weeks. Other than the fact that my room looks like my closet exploded and actually it kinda just looks like someone was throwing random shit all over my room.. aka im a slob and i really need to clean it... which is what i was going to do.. and then my light broke.. and well you can see where I ended up.  Later losers <3

No comments: