Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quikie

Well seeing as I'm in class, Im not going to write much. Yesterday was such a good day, like you wouldn't even believe it. Not only did I get a call for an interview at a store downtown, I was talking to Katy and she said I would be getting a call somtime saying I had an interview for parliament aka I have to go to Ottawa, but they are paying for me to go! Then in the evening, we went to th ecaf for dinner, per ushe, and this clown walks by (Emily's dream, I know) but we didnt think much of it until we get in the dining hall and it is turned into like a carnival!!! Carney food, aka corndogs, nachos, giant pretzels, cotton candy (!!!!!) a DJ, and free face painting, by a professional. Honestly made my life. Just thought you should know.

No comments: