Monday, September 29, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out

Guess what, guys?! We're still on strike! I had to go down to the university today and I got to see all the professors acting like hippie kids, it was so awesome. Today I'm playing co-ed sawkker with my sister's grad team (they're called the Bio Bots. You are SO jealous) and tomorrow I'm watching approximately eight hours of sawkker on the teletube, AND ONE TREE HILL IS ON TONIGHT! AND I'M GETTING RAINBOOTS TOMORROW! I can't remember the last time I was so happy! Except for the fact that Ginger Spice may never have a head... *EDIT* I lied. Also. ATTENTION! I NEED ALL OF YOUR MAILING ADDRESSES! LIKE RIGHT NOW ASAP OKAY?!?

2 comments:

steph said...

Well thats balls. You are going to be in school FOREVERRRRRRrrr...or something like that. Way to go Windsor. Woot! I will get on that mailing adresssss.......laterrr.......r.

heaz said...

yo! sup?!
Heather Alp
PO Box 011-355
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph ON Canada, N1G 2W1