Saturday, September 13, 2008
Ok guys, here it is, Get ready for the biggun.
Ok, so lets get this started, shall we? I will now explain to you most of what happened during frosh week/ the first week of school. Superfun. First of all we moved in, some before others and everyone kinda went around to meet people, say hi and stuff. Cool. Pretty much most people now get along on our floor, except for four girls who are never around and one of whom has been nicknamed the witch by pretty much everyone on the floor.
Anyways. So the first two days were res orientation, blah blah, dont even remember much of what we did, but it was good. The first day we went to the football game, whatevs they won, and that night me and my roomie (who is super nice and we get along really well) and another friend from our floor went to a kegger, and made sure we got our monies worth, and well....anyways other nights we went looking for parties but nothing going on, donc lame. They also had this hilarious play/skit for the first years called Existere, in which they kinda talk about all sorts of things that might happen in first year. Aka, singing to the tunes of Backstreetboys, larger than life, Britney Spears Toxic, and one about Walkhome to the tune of Madonna Like a Prayer. Yeah, ridiculous and awesome. There was also this amazing fair that they had randomly, with an inflatable obstacle course, and and inflatable like rock climbing volcano, and just generally radical stuff. Then later, went to swim tryouts, didn't like it so much, probably because of how out of shape I am, and I decided not to go back. Well, not just that, I missed the next day because of a frosh week fair, with a different inflatable obstacle course, and then the next two days I had sailing tryouts, and I made the team, and now its should be awesome.
Also for frosh week, our group was the More Cow Bell. I hope you guys get the Will Farrel SNL reference, otherwise you should look it up. There was also an Artsci Frosh Dance, which you can look at here. Although it doesnt have all the different things we say during the dance, its still pretty awesome. But you can watch everyone do it here, the frosh are the ones in yellow, and we are good at it because we had to do it every time that song came on. And yes, that is a Michael Phelps reference too.
So guys, that pretty much sums up my week. Classes are not too bad, yet. Actually I only have 16 hours of class a week, which I'm cool with, hopefully I'll get a credit for french. And then I may take Japanese, because it fits into my schedule nicely, aka in between other classes, so that the latest I finish is 2:30 pm, not including superpsych. Also last night I got to see my friend Alex from rangers. It was pretty cool, and we got to talk about what we've been up to since then. So yeah, lots of fun. I like it here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment