- So I hope you all love it. Comment on this and I'll love YOU.
- In other news, go listen to Within You by Ray Lamontagne. Ignore my notoriously terrible taste in music, it's seriously be-e-a-utiful and I love it.
- I'm not going to talk about school because I promised myself that this year I wasn't going to whine, but it's kind of difficult to talk about it without whining.
- I really love hearing all your updates, though. So keep that up.
Friday, September 12, 2008
1234: The Plain White T's > Feist
I really hope this works, 'cause it took awhile and I went against most of my morals by getting a YouTube account for this specific purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
priss it doesnt work D=
Gahhh okay, I got it to work but to do that I had to un-private the video, i.e. make it viewable to the general public. So unless you (amy and emily, the two who don't have the file) want to get youtube accounts (its actually not complicated unless you add vids) and friend me then you wont be able to see it as long as its private. i made it public for now, let me know what you want me to do.
Post a Comment