Friday, September 19, 2008
I am employed!!
So I really don't have too much to say at the moment, but I DID get a job! I talked to my coach about some issues I have, the main one being money for the team / Florida and how I'll need to get sponsored and stuff. So he offered me a job! I get to work with Matty P, who I really like and we get along well. We teach highschool kids swimming on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, as well as Saturday morning. And it's something like $12 an hour, so that's really really going to help me out!! I can't wait, I start Tuesday apparently! :) I hope everyone is having a good time doing whatever, this weekend is homecoming for us. Ridiculous. The keggers started two hours ago. Our team is definitely having a breakfast kegger tomorrow morning. I may die a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment