Saturday, September 06, 2008

Beer before liquor never been sicker....

IMG_0913 Well, I definitely don't know how I'm not hung over.... maybe I'm still drunk =p I did get up and my room was spinning (at 9am)

I'm having so much fun at Guelph...  I went to a rugby game yesterday and then we drank a whole bunch (sorry for calling you at 3 in the morning steph) and its duncans birthday today which is going to be alot of fun.
 
Anyway's I'm having issues with typing probably because I'm kinda dizzy hehe.. but I wanted to show you guys who I'm talking about    and will be talking about all the time!!! =D

Above left to right: Emily, Brandon, ME!!, Colin
Below from left to right : Duncan, Alison, Josh, Brandon, Jaci, and Noreen and Alex wasn't there last night soo right now I don't have any pics of him...

IMG_0890

1 comment:

heaz said...

p.s. guys I wasn't actually sick at all... Alison and Jaci were though hehe and Emily was this morning... hehe