Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Me-Time! And You-Time! Soon!

I'm taking a break from studying to update you guys on my life. There isn't much to say really. I had a swim meet on Saturday and it went REALLY well, not far off from best times! Good way to start the year. I had no expectations from the meet, and for it to go well, well, bonus! This week is going to be really busy. Already is. Here is why I never get to talk to you:
  • MON: Weights/Class 230-530/Coaching 615-730/Swimming 830-10
  • TUES: Swim/Class 230-530/Studying
  • WED: Swim/Work 10-1/Class 230-530[MIDTERM]/Swim 830-10
  • THURS: Work 10-1/Class 230-430/[May be Home!!!]/Swim 830-10
  • FRI: Weights/Appointment 1030-1130/Work 12-6/Swim 7-9/Spend time with Tom for the first time in a million days...maybe
  • SAT: Work 10-7
  • SUN: Coaching 8-9am/Family coming here, taking me for lunch, 8 of us going out for dinner
Needless to say, I'm feeling very lonely. In the mornings my roommates are in class, and I leave before they get back. I have to go to bed as soon as I get home in order to get enough sleep to even try and function the next day. I never talk to anyone anymore. It's really sucking. I hope things calm down soon, I could really use some Me-Time! And You-Time! It just sucks that I can't even come home to see anyone. I can't this weekend because of work, I can't next weekend because of a swim meet, and I can't the following weekend because I have two midterms THAT week, another swim meet, another swim meet, paper due, swim meet, midterm, swim meet...basically I'll be home for Christmas. And even then, I'll be the lucky bitch that has her last exam on the 22nd, therefore coming home the 23rd at night. I'll spend MAYBE 12 days at home, and I'm back to this shit. It's getting really annoying that I can't enjoy anything anymore. But the worst is that I never get to talk to anyone. And when I do, I feel like all I ever do is complain. I guess we bring it on ourselves. Kinda lost.

No comments: