Wednesday, October 21, 2009

EXAMINATIONSATIONSations...

Our exam period is December 10th-20th. 21st and 22nd are make-up days because our exam schedule is so short. They have five exam times scheduled per day (8,12,330,530,730), as opposed to the normal three (9,2,7). Ridiculous! Anyway, that doesn't matter because my exam schedule is ACTUALLY decent for once:
  1. December 10th - PS285 (8.30am)
  2. December 12th - EN298 (12pm)
  3. December 14th - EN344 (First take-home. Due this day.)
  4. December 17th - PS291 (3.30pm)
Anyhoo. I'm hoping to come back on the 21st or 22nd. Tom and I are making our Christmas the 19/20th weekend. He'll be done teaching too, so it'll be really relaxing. As an aside, I have no freakin' clue what to get him. As another aside, are we doing presents/secret santa or do we just want to do some kind of wine and cheese again? Let me know, I'm sure my parents would love to have you over as uuuusual! We're actually half done the semester. Six weeks have come and gone. Does that not blow you away? I don't have a swim meet this weekend, I do have one over Halloween as usual, we have our Alumni meet November 7th, and then Divisionals in Ottawa the following weekend (November 13/14/15). Week off. Meet on Thursday November 26th at UofT, another meet at Brock on Saturday the 28th. One week of school. BAM. Exams. In your face. Done semester one. Can't wait.

No comments: