Monday, October 19, 2009

Guten Tag! Hola! Bonjour! Hi!

Hey ya'll. I'm alive...still....I know, hard to believe. So I know I haven't been around, and definetly haven't been home in a while, and won't be home for another while longer. I actually haven't told you guys (cept Heaz, and maybe she told you) that this Christmas I is going to le PEI (slash Halifax) pour le Christmas.
Why you ask?
Because I am going to visit Ben.
Who is Ben?
Ben is ma boyfriend. (Mein Freund in Deutsch)
What?
Yeah, we started dating during Thanksgiving, when he flew in to Ottawa, so we could spend it together. We worked together this summer, and I was convinced that it would continue past then. But it did and it does. So there.
*Gasp*
Is true. I have exams the 10, 12, 14, and 18. On the 18 I go to Ottawa, and the 19 I fly to Halifax, Bennamin finishes his exam and the 20 we drive to PEI. Exciting.

This is Ben. And me. But he looks different now, he is skinnier and has a brushcut (because he accidentally put his clippers too short, but I like it) and he has new thick-framed glasses. He almost looks trendy or something. This picture is at his house. :)

 

Other than that, I don’t know what to talk about. My new housemates are awesome. (They are: Lindsay, Thea, Greer, Aleks and Robin (The only boy)). On the weekend we went as a house to watch Lindsay’s Rugby game, and then we made a house dinner (Butter Chicken from scratch scratch) and then all drank together and went to a party. I was fun times. I like them. I like you guys, I should come home sometime when everyone is there to see you. Or you should come here. Do it. Do it. And I will talk to all you lovelies later. <3

7 comments:

priss said...

Woooowww you suck. I totally called that btw. "He is not my boyfriend." Yeah not YET. anyways i can't believe you're not coming home for christmas. I guess this means you wont be home to celebrate my 21st birthday with me either. You. SUCK.

steph said...

Ah. school starts the 11th, I wouldn't be home anyways.

Amy said...

you start school on the 11th? fuck that shit, i start january 4th!! and i also called you and ben. totally. happy for you! :)

priss said...

WELL BECAUSE I NEVER TALK TO YOU I GUESS THAT YOU DONT KNOW THAT I WAS GOING TO CELBRATE IT BEFORE YOU ALL LEFT BUT YOURE NOT EVEN COMING HOME SO WHATEVER. You should... come on msn once in a while.

steph said...

You should have Skype

priss said...

WELL JOKE'S ON YOU I ACTUALLY DO HAVE SKYYPE BUT NEVER TALK TO YOU SO YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT. SO THERE.

priss said...

AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I ALWAYS SPELL SKYYPE LIKE THAT. IT LOOKS BETTER. GAAAAAH.