Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I can tell that we are going to be friends

LOL THIS CAT IS BASICALLY ME.
HELLO DEARIES. JUST HAD THE WORST DAY EVER. BASICALLY BOYS ARE JERKS AND I HATE ALL OF THEM WHICH MAKES PROCEEDINGS REALLY TRICKY SINCE I'M ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY THEM.
Whoa, Caps.
Anyways, your message totally worked Hukes! That's my sched up there. My classes are rough and totally kicking my butt right now but whatever. I'm like wicked excited to see you all at Thanksgiving because, seriously, being around boys all the time is starting to grate on my nerves. I have fall reading week right after that (LOL, OH WINDSOR I LOVE YOU), so I can do whatever whenever you guys want to do. EEEEP YAYYY. STEPH ARE YOU GOING TO BE HOME DURING THANKSGIVING?

2 comments:

Amy said...

that cat made me laugh so hard!! i may not be home for thanksgiving. i'm not really sure of the family plans yet. just fyi. i want to be, but, we'll see!

heaz said...

I think I'm going to watch that cat every single day. =]