Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's ALIVE!!!......I'm ALIVE!!!

Hello, hello. I am here to report that I am not dead (as much as it may have seemed over the last little while). I have so much to tell and so little attention span. The last month has been a roller coaster to say the least. Finally I am settling down, I have a great house and lovely housemates, and my classes are not too bad either. This year I have: French 219 (Communication and culture 4), German, Basic Human Nutrition, Physical Fitness and Wellness, Intro to stats, and Intro to the physiology of human movement. That makes six. That is what I have this semester. I will have four next semester that I may discuss at a later date. I haven't found a job yet, mostly because of not having time, but I am looking and will hopefully find one. Also on the 3rd and 4th of october I am going to a regatta in Michigan, which means I will be passing through Windsor, which means also that my parents might come and watch. I am excited. Other than that not much is going on. I haven't seen all of you in a very long time ( I think you all know this too), and therefore I am extending an open invitation to you all, that if you are ever around here, or want to be around here, you can always drop by (it would be awesome). Anyway, I hope to hear from you all sometime or other. Until then. <3

No comments: