- Is this thing on? Our voices are a little rusty.
Here is my schedule. It's very important, I know. I won't bore you with the swimming schedule, but all you need to know is that at the moment, we are swimming at UW. It sucks. It means getting up mega early to get there for 5;30am. We are done and out by 8:00am, and we generally have dryland in the afternoons / late evenings. We have two new coaches (for those who don't know or don't remember) and they are AWESOME. We are going to have a huge change of attitude this year, and it's really, really exciting! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK IN OUR OWN POOL!!!! I work Sunday 8-9am and Monday 615-730pm on a regular basis for ROW, coaching some youngins. Last year I coached high school students, but this year I have 7-8 year olds. I'm very excited about this job! I am going to continue working at Suzy Shier, as long as she's willing to work with me and my swimming schedule, which is what I like to call "Priority #1." Those shifts will change on a regular basis. This week, it's Thursday! Wooo!
Tom and I celebrated our one-year on September 6th. That's a lie. We celebrated on the 12th. But the actual DAY was the 6th. Anyway, I just had to share this because I was very surprised by this gift. It's beautiful, and it's so me!, if i do say so myself. Trying not to be lame here, but I love this! Ps. It's my birthstone. Awesome!
- Fuckin....start school today. I realize I shouldn't complain because ALL of you already started...but I'm scared! I don't want to be back in school!!! :(
Monday, September 14, 2009
Pop, Pop, Popsicle, Ice, Ice, Icicle, Test, Test......1, 2, 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment