Monday, March 23, 2009

Luar

image

Heya! So I haven’t written in ages, so I guess I could tell you all about our formal (luar which apparently means moonlight in Portuguese). So in the above picture is moi, jaci, lauren, emily and alison, and in the front row is mandy and laura.  Such a good night =D We went to formal at 6ish and had dinner, and then danced forever and then it sadly started to empty out fairly early so we only ended up staying until 11 but then me and Alison went downtown so it ended up good. Downtown we went to the palace, basically one of the sketchier places but the palace and trappers are first year places to go and last time we went to the palace it was also awesome... But anyways long story short Saturday night ended up being great… I will update again soon… but right now I sorta have to study for physics that I didn’t study last night because I went to sleep at 10:30pm so I could catch up on sleep for the weekend =D

<3

No comments: