Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ladies! This has certainly died down in the past month eh? Well, I'm going to revive it somehow, probably by making us all do some meme or something on here. Thoughts? So I'm in the Leddy Library on campus right now, on the second floor of Main, trying to type really quietly because I'm in a cubby... I studied for like a good, solid, hour and a half this morning (lol) for calculus and then decided that I deserved a break. I have a quiz and then a midterm tomorrow and then we're going on a field trip to a wastewater treatment plant! Whoo! HOO! I'm actually criminally relaxed about the two tests even though I have yet to start studying for the quiz and only have three out of four sections reasonably down for the test. Lately, as an alternative for studying, I've been e-shopping a lot. I want:
  • a trenchcoat, preferably navy blue and mid-thigh;
  • penny loafers;
  • a big slouchy soft brown leather bag for the summer/work;
Too specific? Whatever, tell me if you see anything.

1 comment:

steph said...

Oh Priss, don't make me make comments about your choices of things to buy. Maybe the question should be, why aren't you here at Queens? lawls. Anyhoo. Maybe you should get to work, slacker. (As I type this in the middle of class, lol)