Monday, March 30, 2009

EXAMS!

Here is my gross schedule with a loverly 8 day break between geo and chem. ick. so basically I don’t know what I’m going to do for 8 days because I don’t think its humanly possible to study for that long especially when other people are going home in between… (I would literally go crazy).. but hopefully it means I can  drag my chemistry mark up from the crap it is now to something half decent.
Anywhoo I am supposed to be studying for a wonderful physics quiz on radioactive and nuclear stuff.
but yeah are i was saying here is the schedule:
5 6 7 BIOLOGY EXAM 8
FIZZICKS
EXAM
9
GEOGRAPHY EXAM
10
Good Friday
11
12 13
Easter Monday
14 15 16 17 18
CHEMISTRY
EXAM
19 20
ECONOMICS
EXAM
21
Move out of rez!
22 23 24 25

1 comment:

Amy said...

i have THIRTEEN days between exams!! i filled it with goodness though, so it's ok. otherwise, yes, i would have gone crazy. so especially because the last one is english. so yes, basically what i'm saying here is to fill your break time with goodness.