Monday, November 03, 2008

Actually...

To be honest Priss, I have nothing to say about that post! Except that you're not dumb, school blows, and just get done what you can! Trust me, I was in the exact same boat, and I know how much it blows. And if you can't study something, you can't study something. Simple as that. And if it makes you feel better, I have seven papers due this month! Yaayyyy!!!!!! :P Ok so, results of my swim meet. I did very very well for myself. I didn't make all of my meet goals, but I got PBs (personal bests) in nearly everything. As follows:
  • 4 x 200 Free Relay (2.24.40 - PB by 5 Seconds)
  • 50 Back (33.33 - PB)
  • 200 Back (2.35.00 - PB but I can do better)
  • 4 x 50 Medley Relay (33.74 - Backstroke)
  • 100 Free (1.05.50 - 40 miliseconds off my PB)
  • 100 Back (1.11.20 - PB)
  • 4 x 50 Free Relay (30.00 - PB, and so FUCKING close to breaking 30!! ARGH)

So my main point of frustration is the 50 Free. My coach didn't come with us (he had Tom come instead because Dean was busy with something), anyway, Tom was like, 'I COULD say you swam a 29.99, ...but I won't." I was like fuuuccckkk. SO CLOSE! I'll do it at the next meet = Divisionals = Two Weeks Away!!! I'm most proud of the 200 Free - I fucking hate that event, and yet I got a PB by 5 seconds. How does that happen you ask? Well I really can't tell you. I swam it a different way, and apparently it paid off! My meet goal was a 1.10 in the 100 Back...so close. It was still a PB though, so that's ok!! Also, I think my body is succumbing to a cold. I am not pleased about this; I haven't been sick ONCE yet, all year. FML. Anyhoo. Halloween Stories....GO!

No comments: