Hi girlies! I approve of this plan to get the blog going again. First of all: I miss you all.
Second: updates... I'm done undergrad now? I finished last semester in August (all of us did because of the co-op schedule)... senior year was pretty busy. I worked at a consulting company for most of first semester, and then had class + Capstone (final design project, the Engineering equivalent of a fourth-year thesis) for the next two. I got my iron ring in July (there's me at the ceremony with my raaang), and finished exams at the end of August, and then convocated three weeks ago. I hated my school portraits (the one they put in the composite) and I wanted to get them re-done on that day, so instead of going to a studio Rebecca hired a photographer to come and do them on campus that afternoon, so some of those pictures are down there.


Wow this post is so narcissistic, I love it. And now, I'm taking a bit of a break and shopping too much and working at the school board tutoring at a few schools (again) and working on my grad school apps, which are due within the next few months and turning into more time and energy than I'd bargained for.
Now... what's going on with you ladies? Twins, are you coming home this Christmas at all?



Wow this post is so narcissistic, I love it. And now, I'm taking a bit of a break and shopping too much and working at the school board tutoring at a few schools (again) and working on my grad school apps, which are due within the next few months and turning into more time and energy than I'd bargained for.
Now... what's going on with you ladies? Twins, are you coming home this Christmas at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment