Tuesday, September 13, 2011

steering towards failure...

I don't like driving. Plain and simple driving is stupid and driving instructors are really mean. AND driving lessons are way to expensive to be yelled at a lot. Anyways Im off to do a driving lesson in like 10 mins. Fun. I can't say I'm excited. I will update you all on how it went.. (Oh and my instructors keep saying I should practice in between lessons... if they are willing to give me a car sure thing I will practice.. but otherwise nice try.. its not like I can go to windsor to use my parents cars.)

Lame.

***update***
Emergency manouvers = not bad. Note to self do not run over pylones over. Especially when they have names. People may get upset despite them just being pylons. Really. Who names pylons?!

Anywho I don't have another lesson until Saturday, and I don't have class until 4, so I have time to relax and maybe make cookies. Oh and my class is with Kira :) yay! At least I won't be entirely bored in Environmental Politics and Governance.

3 comments:

Amy said...

This makes me a little nervous about your driving capabilities.

priss said...

LOL. Oh Heazzer. It's about time!

heaz said...

You should both be bugging steph. she doesn't even have her G1 :)