So as I said on Facebook, I was feeling nostalgic and came on here...and discovered that Heather and Emily BOTH posted in 2011. We keep reaching out and missing, so I really do think it's time to start this up again. I will start by saying that I had a FABULOUS time in PEI, and thank you Steph for showing Tom and I around Charlottetown. It was so nice to see you after...three years. I think that's how long we decided it had been. I also forget how to add photos and make a new line and stuff (cuz "Enter" is too easy). So. This may be aesthetically unpleasing. Ok so summer was great, but now there are only TWO WEEKS left until I'm done with Campbell. I'm going to be sad not to see Campbell anymore because I mean, come on, look at her. Who doesn't want these chubby cheeks in their life???

I start school in three weeks, so I have one full week off (September 3-11) to hang out with my new roomies and get organized! I'm so excited about school, it's ridiculous. Please note that my schedule is clear and free of SWIMMING!!!!!!! YUSS!! I think that's probably the main reason why I'm so looking forward to this year - no swimming, ergo no obligation(s). I get to do anything I want, at any TIME I want (no more 9:30 bedtimes, so maybe I'll ACTUALLY get to talk to y'all). Admittedly, I think I'm starting to miss it. I get a little sad when I see my teammates gearing up for another year, but when I weigh the pros and cons, I know I'm better off without it.
So, full course load. First time in over two years, so I'm a bit anxious. I'm really looking forward to all of my courses though! My seminars are: Girls, Women and Popular Culture (badass) and Staging Politics (not sure, but I LOVE the prof). The other three courses are: Literary Theory (ew), Writers of the Middle Ages (not sure), and Canadian Women Writers (hopefully also badass). Five courses this term, one (online) next term and then I'm fucking DONE YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
How about you and you and you????
1 comment:
That picture of Campbell is TOO adorable. That hat just kills me. Also I approve of having 6 classes left. Also I think we should have a set skyping time every week, like all five of us.
Post a Comment