Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things you probably did not know, or need to know, but now know

Class-related things are smaller, because they are less important, but still included because they are also sadly still a big part of my life.
  • Started at Bellewood this week; significantly better-organized than last year. Children may also be slower. Two of them asked me how to spell "aussi!" It really upset me!!!
  • I'm listening to Christmas music right now.
  • Last midterm is on Tuesday (DIRRRRRRRT). It probably won't go very well. Instead of studying this weekend I went shopping (and eating) in the States, shopping here, and am playing sawkker tonight.
  • Presentation for my Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics project, "Diffusion and Dispersion in Natural Flow Systems," on Wednesday. Jamie, Ian and I fought a lot during this one. We all ganged up on each other.
  • Going to Londontown to see Emily on Friday afternoon!
  • University of Windsor Engineering Design Competition is on Saturday. Should be a blasty-blast.
  • Planning and Construction Management project #2, in which we're supposed to estimate the total cost of the new Engineering building at the U, is due a week before exams start. That is going to end in tears. Not because we have a lot to do or anything, but because we're horrible at projects. We get together to do them at one of our houses, and end up watching four hours of Parking Wars or A Knight's Tale on DIVA or talking about how awkward it is when girls cry in front of boys (I'm planning on doing this to them really soon). It's just bad news.
  • Handed in our Planning and Construction Management project #1 on Monday. Took us like weeks to put it together, I spent eight and a half hours formatting it, it was like, forty pages long... and the old man took less than 24 hours to mark them. We're pretty confident that he didn't even read any of them, he just weighed them.
  • Exam schedule will be up laters! I have one I need to reschedule with the prof because it's on a Sunday.
A demain, cheries!

No comments: