EXAMINATION SCHEDULE W09*
- Wednesday, April 8: Introduction to Environmental Engineering at 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 13: Mechanics of Deformable Bodies II at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 16: Earth Systems II: The Earth's Surface at 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 17: Differential Equations at 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 18: Fluid Mechanics I Final at 12:00 p.m.
Reasons why this year's exam schedule is boss
- I don't have 6 exams in seven days! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!?
- I only have FIVE exams! WHO-O-A!
- During my five-day break, EMLEH is coming home and is joining in on our Leddy library study parties that are actually not parties at all because parties are fun and study parties are not.
In other news, I have a meeting with my department head on Monday to go over my summer schedule; I may not be allowed to take two of the three classes I'm currently registered for, even though I have all of the pre-requisites to take them, because taking courses out of sequence whether you are in co-op or not is not allowed. Laaaame.
*Would you believe that it took us over a year and a half to figure out what the w09, f08, etc. on our school portals stand for? Would you also believe that they stand for Winter 2009, Fall 2008, etc. ?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment