- November 25th - Hawksley Workman Concert in Lonon (STUNNING!)
- November 28th - Hawksley Workman Concert in Toronto (ON FIRE!)
- December 1st - Kitchener City Council Meeting (all ROW / WLU swimmers filled the chamber to discuss the pool closure)
- December 1st - McMullan's after the meeting (Keith B.: "I'm going to drown my sorrows in ale.")
- December 2nd - Meeting w/ Max Blouw (President of WLU)
The pool is closing December 31st for sure. No hope of extending the deadling 45 more days to finish our season. We will be training at Waterloo and in Guelph. In other news, two more goddamn weeks of this hell and I can sleep for three days straight at home. Oh, also, the p-rents get to meet Tom on December 17th (they're picking me up / we're all going for dinner). Good times. Exam Schedule:
- Dec. 4 - Developmental Psych @ 9:00am
- Dec. 6 - English and Lit Tradition I @ 2:00pm
- Dec. 8 - Reading Culture Paper Due
- Dec. 12 - Children's Literature @ 9:00am
- Dec. 17 - Intro to Cognitive Psych @ 2:00pm
Also good times. At least they're spread out, but I just can't wait to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment