Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well, well....

So now I'm here, all moved in. And today I saw how ridiculously close this university is to the lake. Of course I haven't yet wandered farther than the little corner in which I eat and live, but it's still nice. So is my roommate. She (Shi) actually is from Singapore, and her family was here to help her move in. Purdy cool stuff, they all seemed really nice. Uh yeah. so anyways, me and Heaz were posting random wiki things because, well, it was early and we had nothing to do. Also Em, youre link didnt work, but it probably will if you make a hyperlink (call it "Schedule" or something like that) and then link it to the webpage. EasyPeasy. Im thinking maybe I should be a bit social and get to know some of the people in my floor, even though we are all going to dinner together in a bit anyways. Hope all of you guys are having fun. I hope I will be soon too. (Not that I'm not having fun, its just that there really isnt much to do right now.)

No comments: